Are you looking for the best suitable online science classes and labs for your child? Look no further, we have got you covered. In this article we have provided all the required information to find the best online science classes and labs right for your children.
Greg Landry homeschool offers online science classes and labs for 3rd – 12th grade homeschooled students.
Labs are offered in-person at 15 U.S. locations and the Landry Lab offers interactive, real-feel, virtual labs that students can conveniently access from home.
Some of the online classes offered are:
– Biology – College Prep (9th-12th) – Two Semester Class
– Life Prep Biology (8th-12th) – Two Semester Class
– Chemistry – College Prep (10th-12th) – Two Semester Class
– Life Prep Chemistry (9th-12th) – Two Semester Class
– Life Prep Physics (9th-12th) – Two Semester Class
– Human Anatomy & Physiology (9th-12th) – Two Semester Class
– Pre-Anatomy & Physiology (6th-9th) – One Semester Class
– Pre-Chemistry (6th-9th) – – One Semester Class
– Pre-Biology (6th-9th) – One Semester Class
– Pre-Physics (6th-9th) – One Semester Class
– ACT Prep Bootcamp (8th-12th)
– Self-paced science classes for 3rd – 6th-grade students
Greg Landry homeschool also offers the Homeschool Moms Science Podcast.
Homeschool dad, scientist, and former college professor, Greg Landry, offers live, online homeschool science classes, Homeschool ACT Prep Bootcamp, the Homeschool Mom’s Science Podcast, in-person two-day science lab intensives nationwide, freebies for homeschool moms, and student-produced homeschool print publications.